PLEASE make sure you take the time to read through the groups rules - They are NOT here to be ignored.
1. The deviation must follow the theme, which is about canines may it be photography, anthros, non-anthros, plushies, stamps, hybrids, famous canines, comics, fantasy canines, and other crafts.
2. Members may submit up to 2 deviation per day. This number might decrease if it gets out of control, only for your own comfort. I understand how annoying it is when you get hundreds of deviations each day from one group.
3. Submitting of any anti-canine art will result in a instant removal and banning from the group; So please be nice.
4. Taxidermy, real fur, or photos of real skulls are not welcome here, so please do not submit them.
5. Hyenas are NOT canines, therefore do not belong in this group.
6. Adoptables/Auctions/YCH auctions are not accepted here, so please do not submit them.
7. Human/Humaniod art with canine tails and ears are not considered canines, and therefore not accepted here.
8. Please do not submit any Blurry, poor quality photos of foxes, fursuits/crafts, or of artwork - This includes scraps and unfinished drawings-- This means drawings done on lined paper, or very messy sketches.
9. We do not allow canine literature within this group. Sorry.
10. Please do not submit extreme mature content. If we feel the submission is too suggestive in theme, it be automatically declined. We are very strict with what mature art we do accept; so please be respectful of the younger members in this group, and keep the mature content to a minimum.
Everyone is welcome to join, but please keep in mind we are strict with what we allow within the group, so if you can't handle having your submission decline and take it personally - Then please do not join this group. However, if you join regardless of this rule and your submission IS declined, then please do not take it personally your submission just didn't fully meet our groups standards. Sorry.
Due to how argumentative/hostile some people get, I no longer give reasons as to why your submissions are declined (unless its in the wrong folder) - This includes any comments or notes asking why submissions were declined, they will go unanswered. I'm sorry. Please do keep in mind we are a submission strict group, so if you cannot handle your submissions being declined then please do not join this group. Thank you.
Standard Group Rules:
1. Theft is by no means tolerated in this group, and will result in an instant removal and being banned from the group.
2. Please do not spam the front page with advertisement regarding commissions, contest, raffles, ect- These comments will be hidden or flagged as spam.
3. Please submit your art in correct folders; Don't forget to read the description of folders if you don't know what kind of art you can submit there.
4. Hate Art aimed toward other members/deviants is NOT tolerated, and you will be warned or removed from the group. So please be nice.
5. Please direct all problems or concerns you may have through notes. All comments regarding any issues will be hidden and unanswered.
6. We here at All-About-Canines do not tolerate the disrespect of any group admin or group members. If we receive any notifications/complaints from other group members and if you are identified as a member of this group then you will be removed and blocked from this group permanently. So please be respectful.